Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sibling revelry

I used to be somewhat concerned that Franny would be a source of anxiety for Cole--although she is sweet, she is also loud and can be (unintentionally) rougher with him than I would like. But recently, I have began to think the opposite may be true, as his expressions, smiles, and cooing have become increasingly directed at his big sister. While it is fun to see his interest in her, I love the fact that she is so pleased by it. Today, during some floor time, the two seemed to almost be talking with each other in their own special way. When I heard Cole cooing at her, I went to take a picture of them, and caught this series of images. They are in their true sequence.





1 comment:

cherl said...

I love these and his expression in the third is hilarious! I love watching the sibling relationship develop and grow. I often think M adores her brother more than she likes us. Seriously! The sibling relationship is amazing and will only grow stronger through the years. It's hard to imagine them fighting just a few years from now, isn't it?