Monday, March 3, 2008

Please save your applause...


Two nights ago, Cole woke us up around midnight. As I stumbled (and grumbled) into his room to check on him, I found sitting up in the middle of his crib! I think we were both a little shocked. When Cole hits one of these milestones, I like to clap and give him a big smile and cheer, which he always reciprocates with great enthusiasm. This night, however, the little guy didn't have patience for all that fanfare, and just wanted a big hug. Anticlimactic, but understandable, I suppose!

1 comment:

cherl said...

Hooray for you, Cole!! I saw a little guy about the same age this morning at the library's storytime who reminded me of Cole. Same fair complexion, large blue eyes and the same 'stork bite' marks on his forehead and the back of his neck. Of course, he wasn't nearly as cute as Cole though. :)