Monday, February 18, 2008

Can we talk?


Cole talking to his daddy

Cole is an extremely observant little guy. He will take a significant amount of time--especially for a baby--to thoroughly examine anything that catches his eye. He especially loves faces and will sit and talk to us with the most wonderful coos and inflections for long periods of time. There is no question that he thinks he is talking. And since we talk back, I guess he is! As he chatters on, he will reach out and touch our face, lean over and give us a big sloppy kiss, or just stick his fingers in our mouth; other times, he will just smile and give us the sweetest look that I've ever seen in all my life. I adore this little guy!

1 comment:

cherl said...

I love that sweet little face of Cole's. I can almost hear his coos in this photo. So cute!